Vision (what): Foster a vibrant and strong community for all residents and businesses.
Mission (why): We aim to promote, facilitate and foster meaningful opportunities for residents and businesses of the neighborhood.
Guiding Principles (how): •Increase and promote inclusion and equity of those traditionally underrepresented in Victory; rental and BIPOC (Black, Indigenous People of Color) residents. •Seamless and intentional integration of cultural education into all events, activities and programming.
ViNA is seeking volunteers to join our committees. Please reach out to our office if you are interested in joining. All committees meet in the evenings using an online platform.
- Environmental Committee meets 1st Tuesday of the month
- Anti-Racism Discussion meets 1st Thursday of the month
- Events Committee meets the 3rd Tuesday of the month
- Livability Committee meets the 3rd Wednesday of the month
- Business committee meets the 2nd Tuesday of the month
For a list of our programs, resources and services or to see our calendar for upcoming meetings and neighborhood events, please find us at victoryneighborhood.org
Please contact us at email@example.com or call us at 612-529-9558
Board and neighborhood meetings are held the 4th Wednesday of each month